Saturday, February 11, 2012

My To-Do List

If you haven't noticed, I have a "to-do" list on the left side of my blog. I can only mark off one and a half things (make own baby food, and cut down on about 30% of grocery bill). In the past two minutes, I've been thinking about one or two things I can add to my list. Hmm...how about do one fashion post, complete three things on my house project list (it's a long list I won't bore you with right now), and...that's all I got.

Do you have any ideas for me to add to my list? Keep in mind my (lack of) abilities and talents, please :)

4 comments:

April said...

You could add a book list and keep us updated on the books you're reading. Baking from scratch rocks too! It tastes so much better than using a mix and its really not that much harder. If you don't have "Joy of Cooking" I would recommend it. It has very good recipes and many are very simple to make.

Emily said...

Thanks, April! I'll have to get "Joy of Cooking." I don't think I have that one. But I'd have to read a book first before I can write about it... I have a couple in mind I could start, though.

Thanks for your comment!

Tami said...

Wait a minute... The by-line of your blog is about everyone having a talent and you looking for yours.
So when you say "Keep in mind my (lack of) abilities and talents).

You're supposed to be trying new things, right?! Like singing (hehe) or scrapbooking (a book of Ethan's 1st year) or gardening (grow some veggies for Ethan to eat).

Emily said...

hmm.. I like your suggestions, Tami. How about finish my wedding album and redo the flower beds in my yard??