Friday, February 03, 2012

Carrots

To save money, I am going to make all* of Ethan's baby food. So far, it's not difficult. But I've only made carrots, butternut squash and mashed up bananas. On Monday, Ethan had carrots for the first time. Some people say it's a "first food," some don't. But I hadn't bought the squash yet, so carrots it was!
Here are some pictures and a video:
Before. He was eying the carrots.
After. I think he enjoyed them.



Next: Butternut Squash.

*only if it's easy and doesn't stink

3 comments:

Melinda Hathaway said...

I am so proud of you! You go girl! Are you and Jay eating the same foods too? and... I don't think my comment to the earlier blog about names posted. My vote is for Stella-love, love, love that name and, BONUS- it was your great grandma's name!

Ashley walters said...

Awesome! Do u steam & mash em or is there more to it? We haven't approached the baby food yet, thinking rice cereal in feb & food in march.

Tami said...

His faces make me smile!
Those first tastes of flavor are priceless!