Sunday, November 21, 2010

Days 7 & 8

Day 7: Feeling Grey
Hair: Bed Head Control Freak #3, dried but didn't straighten
Face: Neutragena Moisturizer, Almay TLC foundation, CoverGirl True Blend mineral powder, CoverGirl blush Rose Silk, CoverGirl concealer, Mary Kay Eye Primer
Eyes: Clinique Stormy and Graphite shadows, highlighter from CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Café Au Lait, Maybelline Define-A-Brown in Light Blonde, Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express
What I did: didn't curl lashes, mascara on top and bottom, I put the lightest grey on my lids and the dark grey as my liner and in my crease, and highlighter under brows

 
 
Day 8: Purple RainHair: yesterday's hair, no new products, put in bun/ponytail at end of day
Face: Neutragena Moisturizer, Almay TLC foundation, CoverGirl True Blend mineral powder, CoverGirl blush Rose Silk, Mary Kay Eye Primer
Eyes: Clinique Vintage Wine, highlighter from CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Café Au Lait, Maybelline Define-A-Brown in Light Blonde, Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express
What I did: curled lashes, Mascara on top only, I used a similar technique as the day before, the light purple on the lid and the dark purple as my liner and in the crease.


 
Day 9: True Blue
Day 9 was so bad I didn't even want to post pictures, but I used Almay i-Intense for Blue eyes. I've always had the products (minus the blue mascara) but hardly use them today. It wasn't too bad but not something I'll implement into my routine.

The Clinique eye shadows I used were so old they didn't have them on their website and my camera wasn't doing them justice, sorry.

Things I learned: I'm going to try to at least dry my hair every day; light colors don't look bad on me; InStyle said to use a cream blush on top of a powder blush so I may try that.

I'm glad that's over, and I'm sure you are too! Thanks again, Charlie, for putting up with me for two weeks!

Now onto things that will actually make me a better person :)
  

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Emily, I just caught up on your blog! I love that you posted 9 days of your hair/make-up!! Really fun to read about! I am always thinking "I should really wake up earlier to look a bit nicer at work." Do I? Not usually. Haha! Thanks for your inspiration! Miss you!

Linz said...

Haha, you're funny...specifically Day 9's synopsis.

Btw, I LOVE Day 8/Purple Rain...I always think you're gorgeous but you're extra gorgeous in both of these pics!