Wednesday, November 10, 2010

3 Days, 1 Post


Day 1: Everyday
Like I’ve said previously, I tend to oversleep in the mornings, so I usually look like this:
(I accidentally deleted my morning picture.)
Hair: no products
 
Face: Neutragena Moisturizer, Almay TLC foundation, CoverGirl True Blend mineral powder, CoverGirl blush Rose Silk

Eyes: CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Café Au Lait
Almay Intense i-color Brown Topaz eyeliner, Maybelline Define-A-Brown in Light Blonde, Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express

What I did: curled lashes, Mascara on top, thin line of eye liner on top and bottom




Day 2: Special
Tuesday was my birthday!! 25!! So I went “all out” but daytime style.
  
Hair: Dried, straightened, used Bed Head Control Freak #3, Biolage Bodifying Creme Gel

Face: Neutragena Moisturizer, Mary Kay Indulge Soothing Eye Gel, Almay TLC foundation, CoverGirl True Blend mineral powder, CoverGirl blush Rose Silk, CoverGirl concealer, Mary Kay Eye Primer

Eyes: Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Chocolate Mousse, Almay Intense i-color Brown Topaz eyeliner, Maybelline Define-A-Brown in Light Blonde, Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express

What I did: concealer under eyes, eye primer on lids, curled lashes, Mascara on top and bottom, thin line of eye liner on top and bottom


 Morning, Nov 9

 Evening, Nov 9

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Day 3: Leftovers

I knew I had a meeting to go to this morning, so I didn’t want to look too bad. So I decided not to wash my hair. Oh, P.S. I missed my meeting!

Hair: day old from Tuesday, plus Salon Grafix Invisible Dry Shampoo, and John Frieda Frizz-Ease hairspray

Face: Neutragena Moisturizer, Almay TLC foundation, CoverGirl True Blend mineral powder, CoverGirl blush Rose Silk, Mary Kay Eye Primer

Eyes: Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Chocolate Mousse, Almay Intense i-color Brown Topaz eyeliner, Maybelline Define-A-Brown in Light Blonde, Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express

What I did: curled lashes, mascara on top only, thick liner on top, just the dark shadow of the trio from the lid to the crease

CoverGirl eyeshadow:
Maybelline eyeshadow:

I've learned two things: My everyday look is not good! And I need to be more consistent with my picture taking. And again, thank you Charlie, for taking them!



1 comment:

Linz said...

Birthday make-up wins from the 3 above.

But if you want me to be honest, then i still say you look gorgeous at the beginning and end of all days!