Monday, October 04, 2010

Club Awesome

You’ve heard the saying behind every good man is a good woman? Well behind every good blogger is a good team.
Meet Club Awesome.
Yes, I know it’s a silly name. It started kind of as a joke, but it stuck… well, because it’s true. We’re four women that work together, but are completely different. We’re at different stages in our lives, have different values, and varying interests, but get along wonderfully.
Meet Lindsay (LC):

Newlywed, ambitious career-woman, loves sewing and baking. She’s kind of the glue of the group. See her blog at tartlemondrop.blogspot.com
Meet Susan (SG):

Expectant mother, anxious to be a stay-at-home mom, our little actress, and personal gourmet cupcake chef. See her blog at noseriouslynoseriously.blogspot.com
Meet Tami (TK)

Mother of 3, grandmother of 1 (her looks fool ya, don’t they?!), still searching for her “career,” but she’s the one we go to for advice & wisdom. Please encourage her to create blog!
Although we don’t work on the same project anymore, e-mails fly rampantly through Outlook daily. They are going to help me on my journey by giving me ideas, taking pictures, and teaching me their skills. So, expect to see them often!
I am so grateful to God for giving me such wonderful friends.
*raises glass* Here’s to CA!

Don't worry, I have more friends. You'll see Molly, Jordan, Courtney, Tracy, and maybe more later :)

2 comments:

Tami said...

Now you can read my Club Awesome blog too!
http://makingabettertomorrow.blogspot.com/

Linz said...

And here's to you, Em!!

Looking forward to your journey via the blogging world! And also via the real world since we see each other all the time! :)

LC