Thursday, October 14, 2010

Oh Christmas Tags, Oh Christmas Tags…

I don’t have “vision.” I can’t see 5 pieces of pretty paper, 7 paper punches, glue, and ribbon and see a wonderful masterpiece. No. I see an overwhelming amount of craft stuff and immediately want to give up and take a nap. But I didn’t have a choice this past Friday.

CA (Club Awesome) scheduled a craft day. You could do whatever you wanted to, but basically it was to schedule girly time and have something to blog about :)

So, I get there 2 hours late (work) to a fresh-baked-cookie-scented house full of beautiful Christmas cards, super cute tags, and a half-made shoulder bag. And then I start hyperventilating. Ok, not really, but still!

So I just sit down and start punching.
And then I start gluing or using those cute little 3D sticky things.


My greatest accomplishment was my “To” and “From” I wrote on a tag. I have horrible handwriting and I actually did pretty well! Especially since I can’t write in cursive!
When all was said and done, I walked away feeling… well… okay. I didn’t create a masterpiece, but I also didn’t glue my fingers together. Those punches sure hurt though!


Isn't this little guy cute?!

Here’s the four of us:
I want to have a gift-wrapping blog, so once I buy Christmas presents and wrap them and put tags on them, I’ll take more pictures.

1 comment:

Sufoot said...

Yours turned out way cuter than mine! Go Em!