Sunday, January 29, 2012

Trying to keep my Resolution


One of my goals for 2012 is to blog more. Unfortunately, since I’m not at work staring at a computer screen 40 hours a week, my mind doesn’t wander as much. (Also, it took me like 5 minutes to write those two simple sentences because I’m used to my small work laptop keyboard and my fingers aren’t lining up with the keys.) I’ve realized, however, I don’t have to write a lot each day; I can just write simple thoughts. That’s what most of the blogs I read do anyway. So, unless something really profound and poignant enters my mind, don’t expect much from me. I really hope I don't lose my two readers.

For now…
I haven’t been training for my 5k but my mom wants me to run/walk one in March! Eik!

Yes, I got my Mint floor cleaner. I want to take pictures of the results before I blog about it. (hint: love!)

I’ve started working 20 hours from home. It’s going well. Coincidentally, I don't have any fingernails left though... maybe subconsciously I'm stressed...

I am about to start Ethan on solids. I’ll take pictures and blog about our experiences.

I have one cute outfit I may blog about. That makes me really nervous because I am always scared that people think I think I look good…which I don’t.

I still haven’t started the Declutter Calendar of 2012. Oops.

I L.O.V.E Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters.

One of the biggest changes in our house is we gave our female Boxer, Maggie, to Jay’s aunt and uncle. Jay and Emmitt are still grieving. But Maggie is loving being spoiled at her new home. I took a picture of Ethan with Emmitt and Maggie.

Per Bridget’s request, here are Lil E's 5 month pictures:








2 comments:

Tami Kosters said...

Yay you blogged and put up pics of Ethan!! He is so stinkin cute - I'm amazed you get any work done at all!!

Tami said...

When are you going to blog about that cute outfit?
And what is Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters?
And what Declutter Calendar? The one from Pinterest? ya, I need to find that and get started on that too!