Friday, January 13, 2012

Declutter 2012!

One of my goal/resolutions is to get organized and blog more... so my solution... the Declutter Calendar!
I found it (and last years) on Pinterest. I'm obviously already behind, but I think I can catch up... next week I'll start. My mom is coming into town tomorrow (yay!). We're going shopping and such. But after she leaves, I have two new pieces of furniture to assemble and move one piece of existing furniture to another room to help organize!

P.S. I got my Mint floor cleaner! Very exciting! I've used it on the kitchen and living room so far. Today I'm going to use it on my bathroom floor. Yesterday, it went under my couches. That was crazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your declutter!

I have one small complaint: I wanna see a picture of that baby boy! It's been awhile! ;)