Saturday, January 07, 2012

Welcome, 2012!


I love this…

It’s a week into the new year and I haven’t done much. In fact, I just took down our Christmas tree today. It’s a lot easier to take down than put up, that’s for sure!

However, going into 2012 I was thinking…. I don’t really have a resolution. I’m content and happy with life. I am constantly wanting to change some aspect of me; and I always want to be better today than yesterday, but I’d be happy if not a single thing changed.

Due to society pressure, however, the only “resolution” I made was to run a 5k this year. I didn’t do well when I started the C25K so I’m going to have to start over with week 1. Someday…soon….maybe….

Oh yeah, and I want to blog more and be more organized. With Target gift cards from Christmas, I bought a bookshelf and storage cabinet to better organize our mail and bills. How about I blog about that once it happens? Ok, deal.

I’m starting to work part-time from home. So far it hasn’t worked out because of the computer programs are being buttheads, but when I actually get a nice (relatively) paycheck I’m going to buy a Mint floorcleaner. Ok, as I’m typing I convinced Jay to let me put it on our interest free credit card and I promise to pay it back!! YAY!!! I’m such a nerd. But with two dogs and a soon-to-be crawling baby, I’m going to need it.
 
Ok, I’m going to go ready  to watch the Saints play. (Can you tell I want to get out of the house?!)

No comments: