Monday, May 16, 2011

To Do...

…I know y’all don’t care about my to “to-do” lists as much as I do, but I figure if I post them, then I have to do them. However, if you look at the month of April, I guess that’s not entirely true. BUT nonetheless, I am going to tell you what my goal of this week is: to clean out our Master closet.
With the new baby coming, we have to rearrange our entire house in order for him to fit. When we moved into the house, we thought his closet would be a guest room for at least two years. Now, a year later, I have to find room for all of the stuff (unopened boxed filled with candles & picture frames, wedding presents that I like & want but have no use for right now, board games, extra blankets, and more I’m sure) that fill that closet.
Here’s the game plan:
-          Clear out all of the shoes and arrange them in boxes on the shelves so that the dogs don’t get them.
-          Throw away all wire hangers and replace them with the better plastic ones.
-          While doing that, purge anything we don’t need and take it to Goodwill
-          Hang my purse organizer & fill it with purses
-          Then move everything over from the other closet to ours (overflow will have to go to the guest room closet)
Speaking of April, I’ll have you know that we cleaned out most of the garage this weekend. Threw away a lot of stuff, but still have some stuff to do. I found a shelf at Target that I want to get to help organize the laundry room. I’ve been doing real well with couponing. (well being a relative term) And I’ve been taking HWY 6 almost every single day.
Next week, once Ethan’s closet is cleared out, I want to start assembling the ClosetMaid cubes I got this weekend.

Target.com
What are your goals for this week or month?

1 comment:

Linz said...

I got one of those Closet Maid things for my sewing room and I LOVE it! I put it together myself and it was pretty easy!

Goals for this next week (before I leave for Missouri): make baby gifts for my cousin's baby, major house cleaning of entire house, finish gift for my mom for late Mother's Day (she's been out of town). That's a lot but I can do it if I don't get too lazy!