Monday, September 26, 2011

Why I'm not a Fashion Blogger

You know how a lot of people have a closet full of black clothes? The other day my best friend and I were joking about how our closets are full of navy and the only excitement was navy with white stripes. Last night I found out just how true this is...

I wanted to wear a navy and white skirt with a navy shirt (slightly more fancy than T) with a white cardigan. So I was look thru my closet for the shirt. I found my navy cardigan, my navy tank, my fancy navy top, my navy maternity T, my navy v-neck T, my navy & white striped long sleeve T, and my navy & white striped sweater all of which are GAP Inc. (including the skirt and cardigan). I was going crazy for a few minutes searching for it. But I found it in my sea of navy. (haha. sea.)

And to make the outfit really exciting I wore a pair of solid brown flats from Naturalizer. That's right. I'm cool. I'm hip.

P.S. I'm wearing my navy & white striped pajamas from Old Navy right now. No lie. I wish I was lying. It's a sickness I have.

P.P.S. or P.S.S (I never knew which was correct) I don't need any more teal, steel blue or turquoise in my closet either.

1 comment:

Tami said...

But you look so good in navy! haha
One of these days you should try the other side of the color wheel, but maybe you should wait until Ethan is over his spitting up phase. :))

Love to see you blogging!
Have you posted pics of his room now that its done?