Monday, February 14, 2011

My precious, precious nephews

My sister has two boys, Matthew, 11, Andrew, 7... obviously the most precious things ever!

I wish I had better pcitures, but I'm at work. Anyway, here are some conversations from my sister about their Valentine's day:

Me: Did Matthew have a Valentine today?
Sister: He got one on Friday from a girl, and she apparently told him that she was bringing him chocolate today.  I hope she does because he's been excited about the chocolate all weekend.  Not so much the girl, but the candy!
-------------------------------------------------------- 
Sister:
I’m going to try to leave here in time to go to Andrew’s Valentine’s party at school.  I wanted to make homemade cards for his class this year, but the day snuck up on me and I didn’t have time.  So it was just plain ol’ Transformer cards.  He did make one for Mrs. Clark though.

It was funny because I got an email saying to add someone else to the class list, someone named “Ngoc”.  He got mad because I kept pronouncing the name like “knock”.  He said it’s not “knock”, it’s NO-cuh!!!  He was very adamant about it.  He said “Ngoc is special. She goes to special classes”.  He was so sweet!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Sister: See I'm telling you, Andrew is the Teacher's Pet!  I just got this email from his teacher.  

-----Original Message-----



You have the sweetest boy!  We are doing a graph with conversation hearts and as he was reading his he found one and said, "I am going to give this one to my Mama!". 

Goodness! I miss them!

2 comments:

Linz said...

That's hilarious, they are too cute!!

I love the adorably hilarious things my niece & nephew say and I hope it will only get funnier as they age!

Tami Kosters said...

Awww...it's because they have such a sweet aunt teaching them how to be kind and loving, right? :)